Saturday, July 21, 2007

Posted by: nephew liam duncan(liam.duncan1@ntlworld.com)
Monday, February 13, 2006at 09:40:19

Subject: Gary Fullerton
when i was a boy i really wanted to be a pilot and still now in some sort of way RAF or the marines. when i heard about the crash it really shocked me. but it hasnt affected my future of any sort of way and i feel like im carrying on flying for gary because i knew he really enjoyed flying he loved it. from my mum and dad.what they told me.when i went to the US i spent alot of time with my grandad and grandma a gary it was really fun we went to the tar pits in los angoles,seaworld and disney. wot i really enjoyed most is when my mum and dad went to see heather and her plays.me roxanne and gary went to the mall and it was empty allmost we went into the arcarde and played on loads of games getting loads of gifts. gary got near 200 i got 100 roxy got 50 as you can see he has had some practise.i really loved gary and i will always remeber him.love liam

1 comment:

Family and Friends of Gary Fullerton said...

Posted by: Rich
(rich@richmerritt.com) Monday, February 20, 2006
at 12:39:59

Subject: Uncle Gary
Hi Liam. Gary loved you and your sister so much. I think you were supposed to be visiting him in late summer 2004 and he was so looking forward to having you visit him in Oceanside. I'm not certain because for all us that period is so bleak and hazy yet so sharp and painful at the same time. I also love the arcade story...that is SO Gary! Yes, I miss him so much but know that somehow he is stil with me and with all of us. That realization gets me through the rest of my life. It was good to see your dad last summer and I hope to see all you again soon. Visit your grandparents in Florida soon and let me know. Love to you and your whole family. Rich