Saturday, July 21, 2007

Posted by: Tony Self(tonyself@charter.net)
Tuesday, June 27, 2006at 17:31:08

Subject: A great smile
I meet Gary when he was about 12 years old, Gary took Kung-Fu from me for about 3 years. I read from above post that some of you never meet Gary. If you go to the 7th picture of him in a blue shirt smiling, thats the Gary I knew for 3 years.Gary ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS smiled. Try teaching self- defense to someone who is smiling. I would try to make him mad to get the smile off his face but mostly we both would start laughing. I can say that Gary was a great kid (was the time I knew him ) and I think of him a lot. Thats how I found this site. as I was sitting here thinking about Gary.The first thing I think I will see when we meet over there will be his smile. Tony

No comments: